Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coming Soon...

Any day now, Guy and I expect to hear from our favorite farmer, Marie, calling us back to work on the farm. Maybe even as soon as next weekend!

To be frank, Guy and I chose to do the work share because it would be extremely difficult for us to afford 400$ three times a year for farm-fresh food. Our budget is really tight even just paying half that. We figured helping out on the farm would also allow us to assess our ability as gardeners and learn a lot about when and what to plant each season, preparing us for the the future when we can have a little land of our own. We also thought it would be kind of fun.

But I never expected to enjoy it as much as I do. I can hardly wait to get my hands back in that soil, pulling weeds or planting seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment